Did you know that people across the globe are using ‘Vision Movies’ as a tool to achieve their goals remind them of what is important in their lives?
Vision Movies show your life as you would like it to be. You know, the stuff you dream about being, doing and having. It’s a fun and creative way to set and achieve goals – and wasn’t goal achieving supposed to be fun!
Below you will find two really simple ‘Vision Movies’. They are terrific fun and very easy to make even though the one on the left was done many years ago with the original version of Windows Movie Maker. If I was to recreate it today with Windows LIVE Movie Maker, the results would be even better. After you’ve watched them you’re welcome to read “How To Make Your Own Vision Movie In 15 Minutes” further down the page … and of course you can add your creativity and personalize them to suit yourself. Go on, give it a go – you never know what wonderful things might happen!
What’s So Good About Vision Movies?
Research shows that only approximately 4% of the population write down or record their goals. You really have to put thought into what you want and that takes time and planning. Most of us leave our visions of how we would really like our lives to be, inside our heads, and don’t do much else to make things change.
Creating your own Vision Movie makes you think about what you really want your life to be like and then helps you to FEEL how good it might feel too. In fact, if you can CAUSE YOURSELF TO FEEL IT ALREADY, it’s on its way to you right now! That’s how the “Law Of Attraction” works.
It should be fun to make and most importantly, pleasurable to watch. As you watch and let your emotions get involved, it will make you feel like you are in the pictures and usually gives you a sense of euphoria. Do this on a regular basis (maybe twice a day for a month) and watch your life change to fit your New Vision Of It.
Of course you still need to take action to make your life the way you want, but when you start to feel really good, the right action is always inspired from inside your heart (and most often it makes sense in your head as well), but starting a new habit of watching your special Movie everyday is a great place to begin. If you don’t feel inspired to make your own, watch what someone else has created and if it makes you feel good, then it’s already having a positive effect.
How To Make Your Own Vision Movie In 15 Minutes
If making mini-movies is new to you, go to our Getting Started page and find out how easy it is to create a montage or slideshow presentation (that’s the format the vision mini-movies above were created in).
Once you are familiar with how to use your Windows LIVE Movie Maker:
- Choose a piece of music that represents your ideal life. Something that always makes you smile, feel happy, successful or really deeply loved.
- Collect as many images, pictures and photos as you like that show what you would still like to be, do, have or create in your life.
- Import them all into the main screen of your Windows LIVE Movie Maker.
- Hover your mouse over the pane that says Auto Movie Themes, pick the effect you like then double click on it. Movie Maker will then automatically add the titles and credits for you.
- Change the text to whatever you want by clicking on the photo where the text should be and then changing it to whatever you want on the movie preview screen.
- Movie Maker will then prompt you to add your music.
- Press the “Play” arrow, then listen, watch and enjoy.
SPECIAL NOTE: Don’t make any judgments about the images you’re choosing for your vision movie. This is for YOU, and once your movie is complete you can keep it personal and simply save it on to your computer or on to a blank DVD. Most people do like to publish them to a video sharing site (like YouTube) though, and share them with their friends and you can find out your many sharing options HERE.
Take A Look At Some Powerful Presentations